Whats on TV? 3 Whats on TV? 3

I love you Jason.

Seriously, that fucking owned.

NOW GO MAKE ME DINNER

<3 yay so happy ^_^

The RC plane - Clockday05 The RC plane - Clockday05

I HAD TO REVIEW THIS ^_^

NO STRAWBERRY NOOOOOooooo......

Hahaha, great flash. Time well spent. Keep it up, and Happy Clock Day.

-RedCircleClock

WackyClock responds:

hehe, RC clock =), thx man and Happy Clockday

SMASH! 4: Bonanza SMASH! 4: Bonanza

That was FUCKING GREAT!!!!!!!

Man, let me tell you, I enjoyed every bit of that game. It was all the little things. From the tie-breaker, to the insanely hard questions. I'm impressed that it's a game you can play several times. You really did a great job with this one!

I have a suggestion though. Make the intro a little bit quicker and exciting. It's definitely worth playing, so you should have an intro that reflects how much of a kick-ass game this is!

FUCKING EXCELLENT!!!

Smoking-Chimney responds:

wow thanks a lot, and again if everyone played it like you, then I'm sure they'd like it. :D

Ongirl 16'th MIX Ongirl 16'th MIX

Medium hard!?!?!

Are you kidding? My fingers haven't gone that fast since....uhh...well, you don't wanna know.

Anyway, these little DDR games are sweet! The first few were my type, because I suck really bad at them, but this one was insane! Hey, at least we have options, right?

Good job, the programming is flawless, and good music always soothes me. Keep it up!

Onigirlluvr responds:

Thanks man!! more to come!

Move the ball V1.O Move the ball V1.O

FUN!

Yeah, it's simple, and yes the graphics kinda suck, but SO WHAT!?!

This game is great! It wasn't boring. It made me want to beat the game. It was a wild ride.

Seriously, what more could you ask for?

Thanks bud!

Tome - Evo - The Ocean Tome - Evo - The Ocean

Wow!

Not only was this extremely well done, but it's from one of my favorite games of all time. Keep up the good work.

Tome89 responds:

Don't let the quality of your game affect your reviewing.

Thanks for your kind words and please stay tuned!

Te amo / I love you Te amo / I love you

I can feel the emotion.

Ozcar. I play guitar, I sing. I really can feel the emotion you are singing, and you do it very well.

I'm REALLY impressed. I wish I could understand the lyrics, but for some strange reason, I don't feel like I have to, to enjoy the song.

So, you are a musician, and a martial-artist? Jesus, what DON'T you do? Ha.

Keep it up! I don't ever want to you hear you quitting, because you are too good at being a musician.

I wish you the best, friend.

Ozcar responds:

This is what I don't do: I don't do Flash :P

Thanks for so nice review RedCircle :)

I do belive that music is a universal language... there's no need of real words to understand it and/or feel it...I see you understand this because you play the guitar and you know that isn't easy to share what you feel with it, you have to give it all to make the others feel your feelings...

I posted the lyric of this song at this topic: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=228064

See you around :)

~Ozcar

-___cool bass___- -___cool bass___-

I likey!

This little loop is great! The timing is very good, and the notes were soooo odd, that it made me want more.

This is definitely a flash-worthy audio clip, and I'm gonna save this for later ;)

Thanks for making this dude!