Tome - Evo - The Ocean Tome - Evo - The Ocean

Wow!

Not only was this extremely well done, but it's from one of my favorite games of all time. Keep up the good work.

Tome89 responds:

Don't let the quality of your game affect your reviewing.

Thanks for your kind words and please stay tuned!

Te amo / I love you Te amo / I love you

I can feel the emotion.

Ozcar. I play guitar, I sing. I really can feel the emotion you are singing, and you do it very well.

I'm REALLY impressed. I wish I could understand the lyrics, but for some strange reason, I don't feel like I have to, to enjoy the song.

So, you are a musician, and a martial-artist? Jesus, what DON'T you do? Ha.

Keep it up! I don't ever want to you hear you quitting, because you are too good at being a musician.

I wish you the best, friend.

Ozcar responds:

This is what I don't do: I don't do Flash :P

Thanks for so nice review RedCircle :)

I do belive that music is a universal language... there's no need of real words to understand it and/or feel it...I see you understand this because you play the guitar and you know that isn't easy to share what you feel with it, you have to give it all to make the others feel your feelings...

I posted the lyric of this song at this topic: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=228064

See you around :)

~Ozcar

-___cool bass___- -___cool bass___-

I likey!

This little loop is great! The timing is very good, and the notes were soooo odd, that it made me want more.

This is definitely a flash-worthy audio clip, and I'm gonna save this for later ;)

Thanks for making this dude!

A Fast Trance Build A Fast Trance Build

Very sweet.

It has an excellent build up. That was the part that really stuck out in my mind.

I also really liked the riff that began in the second "verse". It fit perfectly.

This brings a lot of imaginitive thoughts my way and I would love to use this in one of my flashes.

Thank you very much for spending time on this. You really are a master.