Whats on TV? 3 Whats on TV? 3

I love you Jason.

Seriously, that fucking owned.

NOW GO MAKE ME DINNER

<3 yay so happy ^_^

The RC plane - Clockday05 The RC plane - Clockday05

I HAD TO REVIEW THIS ^_^

NO STRAWBERRY NOOOOOooooo......

Hahaha, great flash. Time well spent. Keep it up, and Happy Clock Day.

-RedCircleClock

WackyClock responds:

hehe, RC clock =), thx man and Happy Clockday

A Super Mario Short 4 A Super Mario Short 4

Hahahaha, nice!

Yanno...this was actually cool. Great job with the settings and action scenes.

Keep 'em coming, and make 'em a bit longer, and WOO-HOO....FRONT PAGE!

:D

JonBro responds:

A little longer? You mean, like, five minutes longer, at least? With a real story? And more fight scenes?

That, I already have planned.

Thanks, tho!

&amp;quot;Girls&amp;quot; "Girls"

It looked sadistic...

But damn if it isn't true.

I'd say that you captured the female mentality almost flawlessly. Damn girls >: (

Maybe I should start being a jerk. Whatcha think?

=)

Afro-Ninja responds:

Yeah, it's your only choice :/

Hot Naked Blonde Chick Hot Naked Blonde Chick

Um, yay?

This wasn't anything memorable, but just a little funny. I guess it had some merit. I mean, who doesn't want to use a flame-thrower on a helpless little chick?

If you are going for jokes, then definitely make your movies longer. With explosions and poison and stuff. Maybe have a "Kill a Chick" game is which people can choose how they want to kill the bird.

That's my two cents anyway. Not bad.

Something Strange Something Strange

Jesus...

He doesn't die, does he!?! Well, that was fun to watch. Not the longest movie, but I still liked it. You might want to add a bit of color, and maybe some silly music to it for effect.

Anyway, that was fun...MAKE MORE!!!

Dino Fight Dino Fight

Um....ok?

Heh, well...that was quite random. Not the best movie out there, but I laughed a little. Definitely a silly ending to a silly movie.

The T-Rex's head on a stick? Heh. You are weird!

Good job, but spend a little bit more time on these please.

B-S fanfic-short B-S fanfic-short

SOUND PLEASE!!!!! &lt;3

Well, the characters were drawn exceptionally well, and the movements seemed like the original BonusStage, but damn if it didn't need sound. Even fake voices would have been nice. Your dog barking would have been better...lol

Anyway, keep up the animation, but next time, do no submit it unless it has sound. PLEASE?

HAM-Mosessess responds:

meh. thats your problem.

Quick Toon Quick Toon

Um....

Well, I don't get the point really. But that doesn't mean it's not fun to watch. The best part is at the credits when he shocks the guy. Then he....well...you know the rest.

Anyway, I would try and incorporate more stuff in it next time. Maybe add voices, BG music, and a plot.

Anyway, thanks for submitting to the portal!

Hellstone responds:

The point is there is no point,and I don't own BG music sorry.Thaks for the review.